Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Transfer Domain To Another Godaddy Account HasDCCPendingEvent

Good Morning All

I transferred a domain to another GoDaddy account.  He never got the email from GoDaddy after I had responded to my email as the sender.   

The recipient spent three hours on the phone with GoDaddy after which time they said we needed to restart the process.  So I cancelled the transfer and now, when I try to start the process again, I get "You selected 1 domain(s) that are not eligible to be transferred."  and when I click on the link I get "HasDCCPendingEvent

savedhomes.com"

Now, the recipient want his money back.  How can I get this done?  Waiting 72 hours is not an option.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Transfer Domain To Another Godaddy Account HasDCCPendingEvent

@bcgeek 

Your only recourse at this time is to contact support again and check on the status. They may be able to remove the block. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community