cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transfer Domain from one GoDaddy account to another

I own DJJamHead.org and have just purchased DiscoveredMusic.co.uk both under GoDaddy.

I would like to move the content from my website DJJamHead.org over to the new webiste. is this possible or shall I just do it manually?

Can I also transfer over the website builder and other items I purchased for DJJamHead to the new domain or do I need to buy it all again?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Transfer Domain from one GoDaddy account to another

@DJJamHead wrote:

I own DJJamHead.org and have just purchased DiscoveredMusic.co.uk both under GoDaddy.

I would like to move the content from my website DJJamHead.org over to the new webiste. is this possible or shall I just do it manually?

Can I also transfer over the website builder and other items I purchased for DJJamHead to the new domain or do I need to buy it all again?

@DJJamHead you're not able to transfer hosting packages to other accounts. You could copy the site and manually move it over to the other account though.

---

Solution

Re: Transfer Domain from one GoDaddy account to another

Hi @DJJamHead,

Thanks for posting in our forums. If you are using our Website Builder, you cannot move the site's content from one plan to the next. We suggest copying/pasting the content and saving the images. However, if both plans are in the same account, you can just change the primary domain name. Check out this article. It depends on what other products you have, I suggest reaching out to our support team to do an account review. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support