Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Transfer Domain to GoDaddy

My transfer status is Pending transfer-in:

Transfer status:
Pending transfer-in.
Recommended action:
We're waiting for approval from the sending registrar, which can take up to 7 days.
 Need to approve email from current registrant. If my current registrar not approve  or deny email withing 7 days which email sent from GoDaddy, what will happened?
3 REPLIES 3
Rockstar II

@ropw wrote:

My transfer status is Pending transfer-in:

Transfer status:
Pending transfer-in.
Recommended action:
We're waiting for approval from the sending registrar, which can take up to 7 days.
 Need to approve email from current registrant. If my current registrar not approve  or deny email withing 7 days which email sent from GoDaddy, what will happened?

@ropw These are done automatically. Your old registrar will automatically send you an authorization email to the admin email address, once you approve it the domain name will be transferred to Godaddy.

---

Thank you.

Admin email address is not mine, it is one of shared hosting provider they provided me that domain. domain is mine. 

@ropw wrote:

Thank you.

Admin email address is not mine, it is one of shared hosting provider they provided me that domain. domain is mine. 

@ropw Typically the admin email should always be your email. Contact your hosting company and let them know they'll have to approve the transfer otherwise it will never go through.

---