cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Transfer a .co.uk Domain

Good Evening, 

I've had a GoDaddy account for many years where i have purchased domains for both myself and customers, all these domains point to Just Host where i store the websites.

The company i have worked for the past 5 years due to my experience asked my to redesign their website, they had a third part company point the nameservers to just host where site files where.

The company i work for now want to take ownership of their domain and have asked my advise.

I thought this forum would be good resource to ask the question, how do we transfer the domain, i have looked up and believe it was purchased by a company named scotnet, im sure we could make contact with them but i have no idea of the nuts and bolts involved in transferring a domain.

Ideally i would like this domain added to my GoDaddy account where i could control.

The domain in question is a .co.uk

Regards

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: Transfer a .co.uk Domain

Also where will i locate GoDaddy IPS TAG

Employee
Employee

@m8rk76

Hi Mark!

Welcome to the community! What you would need to do is to contact the current registrar of the domain have have them change the IPS Tag to ours. Our IPS Tag is GODADDY. That's all you'll need to do to transfer the domain to us.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Hi

I need to transfer a .co.uk domain to godaddy, i've been told that all the current registar has to do is change the ISP tag to GODADDY, but how do i link it to my account after they change the ISP tag?

Kind regards Tom