cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transfer domain from bluehost to Godaddy

Hello there. I am having website named www.jkcoupons.com which is Hosting Coupon website.

I want to transfer my domain from bluehost to Godaddy.

How can I do that?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Rockstar II

@jkcoupons wrote:

Hello there. I am having website named www.jkcoupons.com which is Hosting Coupon website.

How can I do that?

@jkcoupons You can follow the instructions here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/transfer-my-domain-to-godaddy-1592

----

View solution in original post

@jkcoupons wrote:
Thanks for reply. No domain is with bluehost india. I want to transfer it to godaddy.

@jkcoupons Yes, the instructions that myself and @Muse provided are what you need to transfer your domain name to Godaddy. @Muse, I would assume he uses Godaddy hosting which would explain the nameservers.

---

4 REPLIES 4
Rockstar II

@jkcoupons wrote:

How can I do that?

@jkcoupons You can follow the instructions here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/transfer-my-domain-to-godaddy-1592

----

Super User II

@jkcoupons

The domain you note is already on GoDaddy Nameservers.... (?)

Nameserver: NS43.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Nameserver: NS44.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

If you want GoDaddy as your Registrar of record -- here's how.

HTH!

Judith
"Actually, you can." ~ Anon

Thanks for reply. No domain is with bluehost india. I want to transfer it to godaddy.

@jkcoupons wrote:

@jkcoupons Yes, the instructions that myself and @Muse provided are what you need to transfer your domain name to Godaddy. @Muse, I would assume he uses Godaddy hosting which would explain the nameservers.

---