cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Transfer from namecheap and not showing on any account :O

Hey,

I did a transfer from NC to GoDaddy and I just checked my account but its not listed.. The name servers are also different..

NC said I'm the owner on godaddy but its not on my domain list..

The transfer was approved and domain sent.. I cant get live chat, I'm trying days and I can never get it available.. Not the first time, not long ago none of my domains came up on my account until I emailed Smiley Surprised

I dont know but just want to know how I can find out if I have this domain..

If phone but Im waiting for a new phone to be delivered.. Disaster Smiley Sad Something is wrong

1 REPLY 1

Re: Transfer from namecheap and not showing on any account :O

Hi @GlobalEire,

Welcome to the Community!

As the members in our community have no access to your account, they will be unable to determine the status of your domain. Please contact our customer support at the number most convenient to you in the link below. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

You may also wish to open your account in a private browser, then try the different options provided in the Domain Manager (upper right line icons) to see which works better for your browser. Changing your view may allow you to see the domains list.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support