cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering emils to Office 365 - DNS information

Hi,

im trying to transfer my emails away from my 3rd party host to Microsoft 365 i have logged into my Admin portal on 365 and am trying to add the domain but i cannot find an area to put the TXT info from 365 into godaddy.

When i go into records it has "We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us."

the name servers are listed below as " NS1.WORLDSECURESYSTEMS.COM" if i change a name server will it also effect my website?

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @AlastairMcDonal. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're using 3rd party nameservers, you'll need to update your domain name's DNS records with the company manages the nameservers you're using. If you change to GoDaddy nameservers, that will potentially affect your website, but you can update the records on this end to point the domain back to your hosting provider in most cases. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.