cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transferring bulk domains from Godaddy account to another Godaddy account.

how i can transfer bulk of domains i own from Godaddy account to another Godaddy account.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Transferring bulk domains from Godaddy account to another Godaddy account.

@EhabFarag wrote:

how i can transfer bulk of domains i own from Godaddy account to another Godaddy account.

@EhabFarag Godaddy used to provide a bulk search option but I can't find it in the new domain manager. I would copy and paste each domain into the search bar, when the domain is displayed click the checkbox to the left of the domain, then search for the next one. Once you're done then go to "Move domain to another account." You'll need the buyer's customer ID number and their email address on file at Godaddy.

---

Solution

Re: Transferring bulk domains from Godaddy account to another Godaddy account.

Hi @EhabFarag,

Welcome to the Community!

If you use the "Advanced List" view in your domain manager, you can move multiple domains at once to another GoDaddy account. Put a checkmark to the left of each domain you wish to move. Then use the "Ownership" button above the list to choose "Move to other GoDaddy Account". You'll need to use the email address for the future recipient so they will be able to approve the move through this address. Here are some basic instructions to help you along. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support