cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transferring domain from 123-reg to Godaddy - email contact?

Hi, I have other domains registered with Godaddy and want to transfer my personal domain name for email from 123-reg to Godaddy so I have all in one account. However, I cannot find a way to contact 123-reg on their site except by phone, and I live in Africa/out of phone signal - so need an email contact and simple (?!) way to get this transfer done .... any help much appreciated! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Transferring domain from 123-reg to Godaddy - email contact?

Hi @Gazelle12. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! When I checked the 123 Reg support page, it looks like there are several support options when you hover over the "24/7 support" link. You should be able to email or chat with them if you don't wish to call. Also, I found a helpful article about transferring domains in their support center. Hope that helps. 

reg.jpg

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Transferring domain from 123-reg to Godaddy - email contact?

Hi @Gazelle12. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! When I checked the 123 Reg support page, it looks like there are several support options when you hover over the "24/7 support" link. You should be able to email or chat with them if you don't wish to call. Also, I found a helpful article about transferring domains in their support center. Hope that helps. 

reg.jpg

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post