cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
maabdullah
Novice

What is the Domain Transfer used? What are advantages of it?

Hi Godaddy. I have purchased a domain asiacup.net from Godaddy. It is working absolutely fine for me. One of my friends suggested to me to shift it to another domain registerar i would not like to mention the name of the registrar. I am not too much into technical field, neither i don't have much technical knowledge. Therefore i have decided to ask from the experts that why the domain transfer is important and what are the benefits and drawbacks of that. 

1 REPLY
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: What is the Domain Transfer used? What are advantages of it?

@maabdullah wrote:

Hi Godaddy. I have purchased a domain asiacup.net from Godaddy. It is working absolutely fine for me. One of my friends suggested to me to shift it to another domain registerar i would not like to mention the name of the registrar. I am not too much into technical field, neither i don't have much technical knowledge. Therefore i have decided to ask from the experts that why the domain transfer is important and what are the benefits and drawbacks of that. 

@maabdullah I'm not showing that domain name as registered...the benefits of registrars vary based on what services you'd like to use, cost of renewals, etc.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I