cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

domain action still in transfer after 15 days

i won a domain on go daddy's auction site, its been 15 days, and no one has a clue what's going in, its just hanging in any transfer in, the seller says his not been paid, the domain says its still available to buy, yet i have proof that this has been paid for and unto date ...whats going on ? is this normal .. go day don't seen very helpful, keep telling me different things now they can't get hold of the transferring company until tomorrow, this is all so frustration considering they say with in 7 days and guaranteed, quick to take money now have no assistance.  last time i heard they were checking cleared funds Smiley Sad.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: domain action still in transfer after 15 days

Greetings @salim3957  ,

I don't have access to transactions, but I would check your account for updates first, then check your email,  If you still see nothing, 24/7 Support can advise you when the Auctions/Aftermarket people are in relative to your area.

Oh, a final note on transfers, the 5 to 7 days is an allowance The Registry provides for another registrar to release the domain after transfer approval - just so you know.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support