cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

domain transfer out not showing up

so, I will transfer domain out. I unlocked it, removed private registrar. Began to transfer out and got the code, used code on other registrar and all seemed ok. Domain shows up on other registrar but cant adjust ns etc.

On godaddy the domain is not listed in transfer out section, and got no confirmation mail etc.

Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: domain transfer out not showing up

There are many steps to Transfer your domain away from GoDaddy or any other registrar for that matter @mikpetto. It appears as if you have done the needed steps from your end but I the confirmation email message is key. Is this domain yours but going to a different registrar? Do you have control of the email account where the confirmation email was to be sent? If you can't find that email in spam or something you've just chose the show way of confirmation and I think that is 5 or 7 days of no response? Without being able to push confirmation you will have to wait? I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

yes, domain is mine and is going to another registrar that that is part of "the godaddy family" .

checked spam and no email..domain is running out in a month so want to transfer it with my other domains.

Super User I

When I first became a GoDaddy Reseller I spent a solid week doing nothing but transferring domains so your situation seems familiar @mikpetto. Correct me if I'm thinking wrong but a transfer would get you a extra year on your domain? Are you transferring this domain or simply trying to push it? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

just transferring to a registrar in my country that I have a country domain at.

Just noticed they also just teamed up with godaddy, so figured no issue.

Keep the domains in 1 place, also their support has chat,email and local phone.

Super User I

I find that domain transfers go well, until they don't @mikpetto . If your transfer is not complete in a week I would contact support. Sorry that I can't offer a beget solution than that? 

Highlighted
Super User I
Solution

I would also add that different domain extensions have different transfer procedures and durations. Are the domains you are waiting on all .com @mikpetto?

yes, its a .com domain.

Should it take days to show up in the transfer window? Will be contacting the new registrar tomorrow