Did you mean: 

transfer domain

hello

My colleague converted the domain to my new account
dookanti.com

Email me to confirm 

this email 

-------------------------------------

ICANN, the organization that oversees domain name policies, requires confirmation of contact info changes from both current and new registrants. We've received a request to update the contact details for:

dookanti.com

Click through to approve and enter into a new domain name registration agreement with GoDaddy. .

Review contact info changes

We won't change anything unless we receive your approval within 5 days. If you don’t want the requested update, simply take no action and it will expire.

If you need help or have questions about the approval process, call us 24/7 at 020 7084 1810.

-----------------------------------------------------

onclick Review contact info changes 

but show Given request is invalid. If you feel this is incorrect please try again.

you can help me ?

my domain dookanti.com

3 REPLIES 3

Re: transfer domain

That's strange.  Can you see the domain in your account?  If you're still unable to complete the verification process, please give our live support teams a call to have them investigate further.  Thanks.

MPC

auth code

To: Mosey
Sent: ‎06-18-2017 08:40 AM
Read: Not Yet Read
Hi Mosey,

I need the auth code for www.sudel.ch in order ton transfer it out to my german registrar.

How To ???

Cheers, Matt

Hello @Bersarino, you can obtain your authorization code for a transfer per these instructions: https://il.godaddy.com/en/help/get-an-authorization-code-to-transfer-my-domain-to-another-registrar-....  ^M