cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

5 star ranking system using Yotpo

Has anyone added a 5 star ranging system to their Go Daddy website or online store? If so, which one did you use? I am interested in one called Yotpo but it seems super difficult to install...

Thanks in advance, 

Shubie @theminidispensary.com

6 REPLIES 6
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: 5 star ranking system

Hi @shubie. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! As far as I know, that's not possible with how GoCentral Online Store is currently set up. There was an older version of Online Store that did allow for Yotpo integration, but the current version does not. It is something that our product team is looking into though. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

I had called Go Daddy because I saw Yotpo on the GD website. Now it looks
    like Yotpo is somehow putting stars under my products when folks reply. I'm
    just not sure what they are replying to. I didn't think I installed it
    correctly because it is so difficult for me to do. Do you know if Yotpo
    sends out emails?
    I'm super confused.
    Thanks for your response,
    Sue.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

@shubie Looks like I was wrong Man Surprised You can now enable reviews by visiting your store then going to the Store drop-down list and then selecting "General" under settings. 

Yotpo sends review emails when a customer orders something from your site. By default, Yotpo sends out review emails after a 2 week period from when the orders are completed. This setting can be adjusted in your Yotpo account. Also, Yotpo will not be notified of a new purchase until the order is marked as fulfilled in Online Store. You'll need to make sure any orders are marked as Fulfilled and not just Paid. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Thanks for the confirmation. How it got installed, I'm not quite sure but I
    love it! Do you know the cost of this? I think I have the regular one but
    it is asking me to upgrade. I wanted to make sure this one worked first.
    It's very cool and I have my first review showing in my online store!
    Sue.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@shubie - the version of Yotpo integrated with GoCentral is the free tier. You can see limitations and upgrades here

New

Thanks so much Jesse!
    You are very helpful. I appreciate you.
    Have a great weekend,
    Shubie.