• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Add to Cart button on apppointments

I have setup a service on my website that I have added a BOOK button to, which takes you to the calender so that you can book.  This works fine, however it makes the appointment but I am not able to add a button for the client to pay.  How do I do this please? It is necessary for them to pay prior to the appointment.

Thanks

BP

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Add to Cart button on apppointments

@nanieshas 

Check out this guide. It details everything you can do with GoCentral currently and how to do it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @MrVapor,

I checked out your website and I can see that you  can do it.  But when I click on your first link "check this out" it comes up with nothing.

Thanks

BP

Super User III
    Super User III

@nanieshas 

The link I posted is the GoCentral Guide. You can also get to this guide by scrolling up, click Help, and then looking for the guide on that page. 

This may be something that's simply a glitch when your site was provisioned. If that's the case, contacting phone support or live chat will be your best bet. They should be able to diagnose and correct the issue server side.

I would also try to view your site in an incognito/private window. It may be working fine but the browser is caching an old version.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Hi Joe,

Yeah thanks.  I discovered what the problem was.  I had made changes to my Paypal account and I didn't realise I had to re-connect with paypal for the paypal button too work.

Thanks

BP