• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Background image (a responsive image container that surrounds entire webpage) Possible?

Hi,

I have the website built already, but I want to add a colorful background image that is responsive and that shows on the left and right sides. To look like attached below, compared to current live site:

www.thatguycanhelp.com

THANKS!!!

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 7.43.07 PM.png 

3 REPLIES 3
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: Background image (a responsive image container that surrounds entire webpage) Possible?

@Mellowatts

What you want to do is not possible on the GoCentral web builder application at this time. GD is adding new features pretty regularly which you an follow on the GD GoCentral Blog page. Smiley Wink

Judith
    “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~Maya Angelou

Re: Background image (a responsive image container that surrounds entire webpage) Possible?

Not having this feature makes Go Daddy practically unusable. It is THE template begin page I have used in the past and prefer to use NOW. Nit when Go Daddy finally gets up to Wix or any of the other competitors. Not having this feature makes me contemplate dropping Go Daddy as usable. I thought such a feature was required in today’s internet market. It actually is! Shame on Go Daddy fir such a **bleep** unworkable approach. My tenure here will be brief at this rate!

Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

@FisheryResearch 

GoCentral is not your only option... Maybe a web builder, which by it's very nature is limiting, is not for you?  If you want the control you seek, check out WordPress.  Layouts, themes and plugins so that you can accomplish exactly what you want. Smiley Wink

Judith
    “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~Maya Angelou