• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper I

Bullet Lists in GoCentral Online Store Listings

So, the day before yesterday, and for most of the day yesterday, I was able to add bullet lists to my products simply by using the alt-7 key code. I was doing it this way because the built-in bullet list leaves an extra line break between the items, which is super ugly and makes the listing look like a 6th grade paper.

Now, starting yesterday afternoon, when I try to save one of my products with an alt-7 bullet list, it says, "Error, description contains unsupported HTML tags." How on Earth did this change in less than 24 hours?

Is there maybe some way for me to remove the extra space in the built-in bullet list function? I really am not willing to have a bullet list that doubles the vertical size of my description. It looks ridiculous. But, bullet lists are very nice for quick "features" of my products.

**Edit**
    It seems that the double spacing is only present in the editor, so it works with the built-in bullet function. Would delete this post if I could, but the option doesn't exist.

ORO Woodworks
    1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Bullet Lists in GoCentral Online Store Listings

Hi @OROWoodworks,

Thanks for editing your post with what you discovered! I'm going to leave your post because another community member may run into the same issue and see your edit to help them out. Take care!

Rachel