• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Calendar showing yesterday's events

I'm building a new website, and linked to a google calendar that has events in it.  This is the message I get from godaddy:

Calendar synced! But no event found in current calendar.

I've tried deleting and reentering events, reloading & refreshing, but can't get events to read on the website.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
    Skilled IV
    Skilled IV
    Solution

Re: Calendar showing yesterday's events

Hello @rwf and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community!

Have you checked out this GoDaddy article about calendars?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    New

Hi Drew, thanks for the reply!  Yes, I have gone through all of those steps and even though I have events in my google calendar, they are not appearing on the website.  The website message is that the calendar is synced but no events are found.  I'm baffled.

New

Oh, hang on - dang it - I didn't have the "make calendar public" box checked on the calendar.  I feel foolish!  Thank you for your help.  Smiley Happy

Skilled IV
    Skilled IV

Anytime @rwf !

Yes, making it 'Public' makes a big difference!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***