• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Can't log in to GoDaddy.com - get error message every time

When I try to access GoDaddy.com to log in to access my website builder, I get the following error message:

You don't have permission to access "http://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder" on this server.

Reference #18.510fd717.1518492685.185ba0a

Help!

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Can't log in to GoDaddy.com - get error message every time

Hi @ravenwing. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

That message usually means that there is a temporary block on your IP address. You can try waiting for the block to be removed, or try from a different location/network.

Blocks of this nature are generally caused by malicious activity being detected from an IP address. If you are using a shared network, such as a university or company network or a public wifi, it might not be related to something you've done. This can also be the case if you are using a VPN or a proxy. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Helper II

Sounds like you need to re-auth the login? Can you go to godaddy.com and login there then navigate to the builder instead of trying to access the url directly? IP ban... lol....

I couldn't log in to GoDaddy.com yesterday - got the error message - but I was able to do it today. All is back to  normal without me doing anything different. Strange. Anyway, all seems to be well. If I find out it's not, I'll add to this post.

Thanks!

Helper II

If you were logged in then your login timed out... that would prevent you from accessing the builder directly. Cookies will save or prevent this, or re-logging in. cheers