• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Client contracts

I have a rental business and I would like the option to have clients sign their contracts and complete information on these contracts on my website without having to use PayPal for invoicing and payments and another site for digital signatures. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Client contracts

In order to do something like what you're describing, I don't believe GoCentral will be the right website platform for your needs.  I'd suggest looking into a more standard type of hosting that will allow you to more fully customize the site to meet your needs.  If you reach out to our live support staff they can discuss your options with you in more detail and help you transition over to a different type of hosting plan.  Thanks.  

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

MPC

Try Dubsado! It allows you to host their portal on your site just by adding a quick CName record and it is inexpensive. 

The offer easy to use workflow automation as well. It is a great tool.

Hope this helps! 

Dear,I can not access in godaddy web site i want purchase Domain from godaddy but i can't pay my pament because of my master card problem but godaddy blocked my account.Please unblock my account. Thank you sir.