• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Company Name Info - shopping cart checkout

There seems to be a basic flaw in the GoCentral shopping cart checkout. Customers are unable to enter a company name as part of their billing and shipping details. Not ideal when you are selling business to business.

Anyone know a way round this?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Company Name Info - shopping cart checkout

Im following

Product Team
    Product Team

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Right now, checkout experience on GoCentral Online stores is optimized for Business to Consumer selling scenario and as such, company name field is not enabled.  We'll look into supporting this field in the future. 

Are you looking only for Business name or there any more business relevant information, you want to capture? 

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, GoCentral Online Stores

New

@ProdMgr_OLS, business name is the critical one, other information such as vat no. would be useful

wouldnt it be possible to just enable I line in the address box that says

Company Name (if applicable)

Also the option to deliver to a different address than the billing address would be useful

Following as well. This is crucial for my business as well. I do business to business as well as business to consumer. Should be able to add one additional line in the program?

@gaston wrote:

@ProdMgr_OLS, business name is the critical one, other information such as vat no. would be useful

wouldnt it be possible to just enable I line in the address box that says

Company Name (if applicable)

Also the option to deliver to a different address than the billing address would be useful

Helper V

@ProdMgr_OLSThanks for asking, Mohan. People also desperately need a way for the customer to leave a note during checkout. (For things such as special shipping info, special requests, etc.) This was mentioned in a previous topic:

https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral/GoCentral-Store-no-customer-receipt-no-ability-to-leave-...

I suspect adding a field which asks how the customer found us would also be helpful to many.