• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Connect Paypal for online appointments

I am trying to connect my paypal account to my website so that i can receive a deposit off my customers when they are booking an appointment online, however i have been chatting with GoDaddy online and have now been told i can not do this and this feature isn't actually available yet. Does anyone else have issues with this? Or is it just me? Or is this something that hasn't yet been rolled out in the UK? 

I am really struggling as it states everywhere on the GoDaddy website that this is possible! Hopefully someone can help? Please! 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Connect Paypal for online appointments

Hi @Charlene28. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! As far as I know, you should be able to use the PayPal function within online appointments in the UK so long as you have a plan that supports it (Business Plus and Online Store). It's included in the setup process when you add your first service. If you're still having problems, feel free to follow up here with more information about the steps you're taking and any error's you're seeing. That may help others offer solutions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am having the same problem. I cannot link appointments to PayPal and it gets confusing. I trialled it with one client and she was taken to pay, then she had to find the appointment calendar and finally there she was told to pay again, but it was actually not true, it just looked that way...

Now I have a new problem. I deleted the Appointments section because it was free and I want to have a small fee to gain commitment to showing up ($7). I could not edit the text (it is standard at free and 1 hour), so I deleted it but now I do not have it as an option anymore. 

I lost the appointment option, even though I can internally edit the calendar, but it just does not show on the webpage.  Hmph! 

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @danitaps. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. That sounds like a confusing situation. Since your situation isn't altogether the same, I'd suggest posting your own forum topic with additional information including your domain and screenshots of what's happening. You can review the post here to learn more about what kind of information you can supply to help others offer good responses. Hope you're able to get this figured out!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.