cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Different headers on the home page?

Hello!

I'm using the web builder and I really want my home page to have a different header than the other pages.  Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how to do it?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Different headers on the home page?

I'm having a bit of déjà vu @katie31, I just answered this quotation the other day in a thread Headers Not Editable Per Page. For your convenience I'll copy it here as well.

You can have a different header for each page of your GoCentral website if you would like. Have a look at Place items on multiple pages. The same way you can say "Show on all pages" or "Show only on this page". I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thank you so much for the response.  I must have a different version because I don't have those options on my sections.  Thanks anyway!

Super User I

When you mouseover elements you don't get a menu that pops up @katie31?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

@rdI have three little dots next to each section on the each page.  When I mouse over, nothing happens.  When I click I only get one option "Edit Section"

I tried to screenshot it but it won't let me paste it here.

Super User I
    Solution

Oh, I see... I was a bit slow but now I see that you are using GoCentral. Your menus should look like these screenshots in Reorder pages in navigation bar @katie31. You are looking in the right place, I was just giving Website Builder 7 advice.

There were some menu changes from Website Builder 7 to GoCentral. One thing I often refer to is Dive in: Browse all-articles list because it typically has the latest information as to what is and what is not available in GoCentral. The GoCentral menu is dynamic and is updated on each page once a new page is created. I have not found a way to show unique menu items per page in GoCentral. I apologize for the confusion but when I find a way I will come back and update this... Stay tuned.