• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Display Ads missing in Site settings

I put my adsense code in atleast 5 days ago and nothing has updated. On my windows machine, I can see "Display Ads" in Site settings, but on my mac it's not there, as shown below.Screenshot 2019-05-13 at 10.37.25 AM.png

Appreciate any help Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Display Ads missing in Site settings

Hi @FRESHPRNCE. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! The AdSense option we have in Website Builder/GoCentral is only available in the US. My guess would be that the browser on one of your computers is cached to be on the US version of our site and the other is cached to a different region. You can change the region of the website your on by using the drop-down list in the upper left corner of our home page. 

As for ads not displaying, whether or not ads display on a page that has the AdSense code is entirely up to Google. They dynamically choose content based on what's on that page. Sometimes they choose not to advertise on a given page. I hope that helps explain the situation. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.