• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Download pictures from Website Builder to move to WordPress

I am working on a website for a nonprofit. Their old site was built on the Website Builder software. I am building the new one on WordPress. I want to download all the pictures and videos so that I can use them on the WP site.

I see where GoDaddy says to click Manage next to the site, then Photos and Videos. The problem is that when I click Manage it takes me straight to the dashboard and doesn't give me an option for Photos and Videos.

I know I am missing something simple, but I can't find any way to just download the content.

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Download pictures from Website Builder to move to WordPress

Quick question @kgrd Are these pictures that you uploaded or are you using stock pictures provided by Website Builder?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

I have this same exact question. I'm trying to download photos that were uploaded. Not stock photos. It's extremely frustrating when the steps provided by GoDaddy that explain how to do this DO NOT MATCH WHAT IS ACTUALLY ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

You can download the pictures directly from the image URLs @mallieannbreuer. You should also be able to see images you uploaded in My Photos tab of Images? Website Builder 7 - Add Image When looking in the Help documentation make sure that you're in the Website Builder area that corresponds with your version. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Solution

Thanks for responding. I figured it out by copying the direct link and removing the webp extension

So (open to anybody)...what is inescapable is that we have to do this one image at a time as opposed to being able to access as bulk download.

Client outgrew freebie builder and now has (ON GODADDY) managed wordpress. I need to download files to my computer so I can upload to WordPress.

Solutions? Anybody?

Thanks!