• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Edit Font Size in GoCentral

Is there really no option in GoCentral to change font size for different sections?  My footer text is the same size as body text and it looks ridiculous.  

8 REPLIES 8
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II

Re: Edit Font Size in GoCentral

Hey @rbilbrey, good news! Your footer and website font can be controlled independently. Check out Choose site fonts (GoCentral) and Change the footer (GoCentral). I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Neither of those links seem to have anything that would allow you to independently change the font size of the footer, or any other individual element of the website.  Am I missing something here?

Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II

The design is based on the theme selected.  There are basic options including a global font-size scale (affects all text proportionately), as well as color selections.  I do not believe advanced customization to be available in the current edition of GoCentral.

That's what I figured.  How does a company like GoDaddy tout this as any type of acceptable web development program?

I so agree. I want to change the font size in one section, and it's a no go. ???? I hate this new program. The last one was so much easier and self-explanatory. ARGH!

What about changing fonts within a page?  I need headers within the content, several sizes larger than the body copy.  How do I do that?

Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

You can use an HTML block to have more control for content areas, though it does have built in limitations.

<h2>Headline</h2>
    <p>This is a paragraph.</p>
    <p>This is another paragraph.</p>

This is lame. Now I have to manually edit the font in each bloody section...