• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Event Planning & Management

Hello,

I would love to see GoDaddy offer the event planning and management to GoCentral so a website could send out invitations to events and manage rsvp's, as well as send messages to those who rsvp. How do we get a partnership with Paperless Post or Evite to be included in our domains?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Event Planning & Management

@nseely9 Have you tried adding the Appointments and Services section to your site?  You can use that to allow people to RSVP on your site, and send a link to the site as part of the invites. We will integrate with the email marketing tool within GoDaddy GoCentral in the coming months so you can send messages to people that RSVPed. Thank you for sending the feedback. We don't have a plan to partner with Paperless Post or Evite yet - will consider this.

Pianpian

GoDaddy product manager

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager
    Highlighted

Is there documentation on how to do that? I don't see an RSVP option.

Employee
    Employee

@pmanili You can see more details here for the online booking functions: https://www.godaddy.com/garage/standout-tools-godaddy-gocentral-online-appointment-scheduling/ 

Currently the button shows as Book, and we are looking into ways to enable you to customize the button label. Please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you for following up.

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager

I use this feature for scheduling trial classes in my martial arts studio. But it doesn't seem to work well for a karate birthday party rsvp system. That's what I was trying to use setup next and was having trouble. Also, it puts the party booking in with the karate trials, is there a way to separate this? Am I missing something? 

How do I add appointments and services to my page? I have business plus but don't seem to get this as an option under new section.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @JackieY,

Not sure if you've seen this Help article but I think this should get you to where you be with adding appointments and services https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-online-appointments-section-27307. Please feel free to jump in with more questions and/or comments. Take care!

Rachel