Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Getting error backup memory limit exceeded

hi,

Dear Site Backup user ,

You’ve exceeded your allotted storage space of 10 GB. Your existing backups are safe and still available for you to download or restore from.

Domain(s): ortechindustries.com

To get your daily backups running again, we recommend you upgrade your storage space to 50 GB. Upgrading is easy – check out the instructions here.

Regards, 
    GoDaddy Hosting

i get this message in spite of increasing my backup memory to 100gb as suggested by godaddy team.

Waiting for response thanks

Ortech

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Getting error backup memory limit exceeded

Hey there @Ortech,

My guess is there is some sort of glitch going on that doesn't recognize that you've upgraded. I would call in for that one. That's a system based error and we can't really touch those here at the forum. We're all volunteers for the most part and don't have access to the GoDaddy backend.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
    New

Thanks Alot i have another query, when i go in my web security and backup. I see two things one says no malware found and the other says blacklist. What does blacklist mean.

Super User III
    Super User III

Absolutely!

A blacklist is a tool that search providers use when they discover a site that is malicious. They may do drive-by downloads, phishing, or just be compromised with malware. They will place you on this list so that visitors to your site know that the site is malicious and they should avoid it until you can correct the issue. 

If you get on one of those, Website Security will get you off.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community