• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Headers not editable per page

I would like to have separate header images for each page within the site. It would be great if you could make this option available in the future.

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Headers not editable per page

Great news @lindat! Depending on what you are using to build your website what you are asking about may already be a reality. What have you used to build your website?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

@rd I'm using Go Central Business. To work around the problem, I decided to make the site one long page. I think it may look better this way =)

I too would like to change or remove the header from certain pages within my site. Using GoCentral I do not see how to do this, but with Web site builder I was able to move content to cover the header on pages I didn't wish to have the header displayed

Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Good news @Darrelm47 you can have a different header for each page of your GoCentral website if you would like. Have a look at Place items on multiple pages. The same way you can say "Show on all pages" or "Show only on this page". I don't know if you plan on having just a different menu style from page to page maintaining the same text or if you will have complete new menus but that should do the trick? Come back and let us know how it turned out for you.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head