• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper II

How do I add a logo to my website?

I've now got a really cool logo designed for my website. How do I add it?

5 REPLIES 5
    Helper IV Helper IV
    Helper IV

Re: How do I add a logo to my website?

Adding a logo depends on the kind of website you have. If your site runs on WordPress, like 25% of sites do these days, there is usually a place to upload your logo in your theme's admin screen, either in Appearance -> Customizer, or a custom admin options screen, also found under Appearance.

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
    Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Customer Service a nightmare at GoDaddy

@lshonroy,

...................... you went to the fridge and your flatmate has drank all the beer again hasn't he? Mmmm, thought so!

I have never had a single bad experience with godaddy support. I have never waited for more than five minutes for someone to pick the phone up. I have never had to 'pay for an expensive international call', and yet, I phone a Glasgow number (I live in Scotland) and get put through to Arizona! So, unless I have a direct 'bat phone hotline' straight under the north Atlantic??

Right, got to go, the president's on the bat phone!!

Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI

Re: Customer Service a nightmare at GoDaddy

Lol @Anonymous</a>, we kinda do have a bat phone... Perks of being a GoDaddy Pro
    ~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com
    New

Hey... I want my logo in the middle of my website page, not as the header.

When I add my logo, its as if they wont allow me to make it big enough to use on the first page. Its only so small and they wont allow me to place it in the middle.

I want the first thing that my clients see to be my logo, not my motto. 

How do i do that?  

Solution

Hello @DanieB! Thanks for posting and being a part of the GoDaddy Community!

If you don't want the logo to show in the designated logo area, your best option would be to add it as an image in the place you want it to be shown. You can also try changing the layout to see if you like the format better. 

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.