• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    HockeyCat
    Novice

How to Remove "Sort By" Drop-Down from Store (Next to Product Image)?

I currently have only one item in my store. Is there a way to remove the "Sort By" window with drop-down options from next to my product image? It serves no purpose and as such looks amateurish. Thank You!

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: How to Remove "Sort By" Drop-Down from Store (Next to Product Image)?

Hi @HockeyCat. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're using our Online Store, as part of our new Website Builder, there isn't a way to remove that dropdown directly. However, since you only have one product, you could remove your "shop" page from navigation and just use a Featured Product section to display what you're selling. That doesn't have the drop down. 

GC remove page from nav.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    HockeyCat
    Novice

Does not work; no "Featured Product" option is listed. One thing I saw looked like it might be it, but it took me to where I'd need a "premium" store or somesuch for an additional monthly charge. Not wanting to pay to not see something that should be a no-brainer to not see in the first place. Thanks for the reply, though.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@HockeyCat - Hmm. From what you've described, you already have the Online Store upgrade. That's the only way to add products to your site. You may want to check with our support team if you're not seeing the options you paid for. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.