• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

How to add Schema Markup or JSON-LD to Gocentral

Hi there. I am looking to add Schema to website hosted on GoCentral and the only help I see is this thread which doesn't seem to apply... https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral/How-to-add-Schema-Markup-or-JSON-LD-to-Gocentral/m-p/970...

Unless, I am missing something? I am seeing how to insert html into the pages, but that doesn't seem to be where the code needs to be placed. Schema needs to be in header / or footer. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to add Schema Markup or JSON-LD to Gocentral

Hi @mwbtx

Thanks for posting in our forums. That is not a feature that we offer. It can be done via HTML code but it is not something I'm familiar with nor something we support. Hopefully one of our fellow community members can help you out. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Employee
    Employee

Re: How to add Schema Markup or JSON-LD to Gocentral

Hi @mwbtx,

We don't allow direct editing into the header or footer code. We have built-in solutions to add common code to the header, like Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Facebook Pixel, Pinterest Meta tag, and more coming soon. It's hard to tell what you are trying to do by wanting to  add "Schema Markup", but if you are trying to generate a sitemap we do that automatically for SEO. What is the problem you are trying to solve for your website? Perhaps we can offer an alternative approach. 

Thank you,

Rachel