• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

How to change the background color of my blog posts?

Hello,

I'm using a dark theme for the gocentral website that also has a blog element. The accent is set to match the dark theme, however all subsequent blog posts do have a white background. That's sort of breaking up the feel of it. Is there a way to make the blog post background match the accent/theme?

Just in case, I'm not asking about this, I'm trying to change the background of the actual post.

Looking forward to get input, thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
    Resolver IV

Re: How to change the background color of my blog posts?

Hello TypoPhil

I hope you are well. You can change your blog posts color by following these resources.

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy PRO | Founder/CEO at Tech Mag , ZulWeb , Enter to Study

Thanks for taking the time. I was afraid though, that the context of the question wasn't clear. When it comes to the color/accent of the blog element (as per the Blog Settings), that's set dark the way I wanted it:

Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 15.16.36.png

Did that, when I added the Blog Element while creating the Site.

But when I create a Blog Post however, the Post has a white background and dark font:Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 15.19.11.pngScreenshot 2019-03-29 at 15.16.29.png

And I want the Blog Post to also have a dark background, but it seems there's no way I could change that, or can I?

I'm having the same problem, but mine is not a dark theme but a yellowish-orange background throughout my new site.  Not as dramatic as that black background, but still disruptive that I can't change in on the blog texts themselves.  I only have written one blog, but on the next one I'm gonna try to change it while composing, maybe compose it in Word with a different background (never tried that and am unsure if I can or if I can, will it appear that way on my pages?