• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to create services that are repeating occurrences in my webpage

I am trying to setup Services that are repeating occurrences. When i go to "manage appointments" then pick "appointments" from the header bar and then pick "services" and add a new service as an "event/class" type, not as an appointment, there is an option for making it a repeating occurrence. When I create a service that is a repeating occurrence it cannot be booked from the website. But if I create a new service without making it a repeating occurrence it can be booked from the website. How can I get the repeating occurrence option to work so I can book it from my website?

2 REPLIES 2
    Solution

Re: How to create services that are repeating occurrences in my webpage

I finally solved this problem, and thought I should leave the solution in case someone else had this problem. 

The solution was was to unlink the google calendar we were trying to sync the website to. The website keep seeiing the appoinments on google calendar and thought that that time slot was already filled.  So I couldn't schedule any classes.

I guess you can't use google calendar in the way I was trying to do.

FWIW

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: How to create services that are repeating occurrences in my webpage

Thanks @Sherrie2018 coming back to share with everyone what you did! Take care!

Rachel