• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Is there a way to add a comments or review section that can been seen on the site?

I am wondering if there is a way for people to be able to add a "review" of our product on our site.  I see there is a way for emails to be sent directly to me, but I would like for people to be able to comment so that others can see reviews. 

Help?  Please. 

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Is there a way to add a comments or review section that can been seen on the site?

There is some great news for you @JL201. Yes, there is a way to a comment or review section on your site. I unfortunately can't say more than it is possible because I don't know your environment. Can you let us know a bit more about your website? Is it Web Builder, WordPress, HTML... There should certainly be something plug-and-play that will suit your need?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Re: Is there a way to add a comments or review section that can been seen on the site?

I would like to know the answer to this question too.

I am leaving FB and would like to start a comment page on my website. I tried WIX web builder to blog on my site but it just dont work out and they advertise themselves too much in the background.

My site is not yet up and running but it will be a business site and is

www.its.fyi

I do not wish to pay big noney just to have someone else build it for me.

Larry Thompson

soarflight@aol.com

New

I have the same question. I would like a Comments tab, but would love a pre-established format that I can just drop into that space. Roy, if you're still out there, I'm using website builder 7, and here is my page: www.flawlessficion.com

Thanks if anyone can help. 

Hi! I'm on web builder. How do I set up a review or testimonials section that can be real time interactive?
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

I'm not sure that you want a real time testimonials section @PandaBeeSinger? I like to be a bit more in control of what is displayed on my website in the firm of testimonials. There are several GoCentral sections that would display well as testimonials. Any section that you like the look of can be made your testimonial section but it would not be dynamic depending on the section you choose. 

I want to take a bit of time to highlight some really good articles from the GoDaddy Garage. Check out Your website needs a customer testimonials page and Client testimonials: the do’s, don’ts and how to get started. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head