• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    MarkH1
    Novice

Is there a way to choose the font in individual sections?

Can you change the font in an individual section or even have multiple fonts within the section? For example, I am using one of the templates and would like the business name at the top to be bigger.

5 REPLIES 5
    Pro Community Founder Artisan Pro Community Founder Artisan
    Pro Community Founder Artisan

Re: Is there a way to choose the font in individual sections?

I don't think there is a way to format text per section @MarkH1? You can format text per page is the you follow the directions at Choose site fonts (GoCentral). Depending on the template you choose there is likely a built in parameter for header or logo font size. You can choose a different template to see if you like the appearance of another one better. If you are in love with your selected template (except for the header/logo) then try using a logo image instead. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Rylan
    Novice

In one of my sections two boxes have large print and one does not.  I want all to be large. How do I do this?

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 1.32.05 PM.png

Rylan
    Novice

I found a work around.  I copied and pasted a sentence of big print and pasted it in the box with the small print. Then starting in the middle of the sentence of big print I typed the new information and then deleted the old information.  There has to be a better way.  I hope the powers that be don't read this and close the loop hole.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey @Rylan,

Thanks for coming back and sharing what you did as a work around!! I'm sure other community members will see this and benefit from your words of wisdom. Take care and hope to see you around more in the Community!

Rachel

jdevx
    Novice

Hi @Rylan,

I'm glad you found a workaround but...Man...it should not be that difficult IMO.  I'm hitting the same issue. 

My guess was that I was not truly using 'Website Builder'.  When I look at some of the online demo videos there are options to select font size, style etc.  Under 'MyProducts' I do not see Website Builder.  According to everything I see, I should have it...no?

Thanks for taking the time to chime in all!

jdevx