• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Is there a way to have comments on my GoCentral blog?

Is there a way to have comments on the blog? I saw a post over a year ago stating that it is coming soon. Am I missing something? 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: GoCentral Blog

@ChittDude 

My guess is they've focused more on functional updates instead of something like this. I'm sure it's on the back burner but making sure the program works as a whole over individual pieces will always be the focus.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: GoCentral Blog

Hi @ChittDude. This feature should be coming to GoCentral very soon. It's been in the works for quite a while. It is actually being rolled out to accounts right now, but that will take some time. I'd recommend watching this thread for updates. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.