• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Monthly view in my calendar

I have my Google calendar linked to my webpage.  In Google, it views as a monthly format.  On my webpage however, it is in a line format - see attached.  How do I change it to a monthly view?

Calendar-a.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Monthly view in my calendar

Yes, I too am interested in this monthly view.  Anybody?  Please?

Did anyone ever address this request? I am looking for the same.

Thanks!

No - not yet

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @jodyeastman@jandjcreekside & @crl8159,

Just checking in to see if you're using GoCentral/ Website Builder for your website. Please let me know so I can help to get an answer for you. Thanks much and sorry for the delay!

Rachel

Highlighted

Hi Rachael, The website builder seems to work well.  Especially the iframe embedded ability to insert customized content.  Pretty cool.  I need calendar functions that display existing reservations and nightly prices for available nights.   At the moment I'm building that calendar in Google calandars.  We will see.  Next I'll be looking for the Google Vacation Rental entry into the market.  If Google can get infront of AirBNB, Vacasa, HomeAway, they are going to change the industry and allow little guys like me to get back in the game.  Property management has squished my existence back to page 30 or60 or more... I never found my own advertisement.

Call me.  5033805634

Hi

I am using GoCentral

Jody

Product Team
    Product Team

Unfortunately we currently do not have a monthly calendar layout. We have heard this request and it is in our backlog, but I do not have timing to share. Sorry! Christine

I am interested in this feature as well. Any timeline on this feature?

Product Team
    Product Team

@dmcCrafts Sorry, I don't have timing for this. We do not yet have a solution for how to show this well in mobile view. Christine

@ChristineL Thank you for the response! I look forward to the solution.

New

So, are there any calendars that can display a full month view?  This is important for my site to work well.

thanks

Agreed. Mine is synched with Outlook ---- but why is it so difficult to display in monthly format?!?!? 

Im using website builder/go central and I need to change my view to monthly on my calendar I synch with my gmail account. 

I am, and have the same issue.  can you help?