• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

New subscribers not shown?

Yesterday when all this started I could not even log into my page build dashboard had to change my password to gain access (I liked the old password to Smiley Sad anyway, I just received an email from a new subscriber wondering why they haven't received their membership permission (That's an entirely new conversation lul). So I went in to investigate this morning and this subscriber is nowhere to be seen what? Humm,  that's rather peculiar, I know this is because of the recent work on the go-daddy site but the real question is . Is it going to be fixed or should I close the subscription page copy & paste the current sub's into a new one?

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: New subscribers not shown?

Hey @stuvanova. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! My guess is that this is account specific. I'm not sure why this would be happening, but it's likely that you won't resolve the issue with just suggestions from the community. I'd double check to make sure you don't have more than one Website Builder account as that could have an effect. You'll probably want to check with our customer care team if you haven't already been able to figure this out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.