• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

Not Able to Add Google Tag Manager Code!

I am using Website builder for about 3 months now and one thing I really HATE is not able to add Google Tag Manager, due to which I am unable to remarket using google ads, not able to track phone call and many other things which are required.

The only reason  I am stuck to use to Website Builder is due to custom audiences which I have created to run Facebook Ads. I would lose all my traffic and data if I switch to WordPress.

I need the resolution to add custom tracking code. I have read many people are facing the same issue, so it's a request for the developers too add a section for Google Tag Manager so that all tracking code of Google can be placed into one space.

PS:- Don't revert by writing try other platforms like Wordpress

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Not Able to Add Google Tag Manager Code!

Hey there @Loveen 

I realize you don't want this as an answer, but you're on the wrong platform. 

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community