• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Photo Gallery help

I am using the free trial and have designed my whole site with no problems.  I recently tried to go add more pictures in a photo gallery on a page and it does not show anything but grey squares.  I deleted it to try to read it and they all just show grey squares and will not add.  This is only on my desktop.  On my phone it works fine.  On the site the galleries are still there but I need to be able to add more pics and galleries.  GoDaddy chat said everything was fine on their end so I will just have to change my browser or ISP.  I don't understand why It would work for a while then stop if it was not compatible with my computer.  Please help!  I deleted cookies, tried private browsing, updated everything and no change...

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 11.15.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.13.16 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Photo Gallery help

Hi @bhsdettes. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! That definitely sounds like a frustrating situation. The first thing to do is to identify the root cause of the issue. Since it's not happening on other devices, it seems likely it's something related to your computer specifically. If there were some type of block on your connection on our side, you probably wouldn't be able to get to the builder at all. I'd suggest trying a different browser all together to see if that helps. If that doesn't work, see if you can connect your computer to a different network. You may also consider temporarily disabling anti-virus or anti-malware software to see if that has an effect. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.