• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Photos rotated wrong on upload

Using a Mac. Pics are rotated correctly in my files, but upload to Website Builder sideways. Please advise how to fix!

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Photos rotated wrong on upload

Hi @Cabotmentoring. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! This sometimes happens with images taken with a mobile device (other than an actual camera). The metadata that communicates rotation isn't always transferred when the image is uploaded. You should be able to rotate any image you've uploaded by clicking on it, then clicking the rotate button. 

rotate image.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Uploading photos

I am updating my website to include some new photos. Is there a way I can add them as portait? I was able to before but now they are cutting them off so the photo cannot be all be viewed. Landscape are ok but the photos I want to use are portrait (I own a dance school so they are professional shots. They are ok when viewing via mobile but not using laptop. Any help would be brilliant. I am based in the UK.