• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Product reviews on GoCentral

I need to have a way to allow product reviews on GoCentral my previous shop had a "YOTPO" option under the marketing tab. I currently have 105 reviews that need to merge onto my new site. Please help!!

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Product reviews on GoCentral

@RachelAlvarez

Importing of data or reviews are not an offered feature of GoCentral at this time.  Smiley Sad  You can watch the GoCentral Blog for future updates here.

Judith
    "All people are the same; only their habits differ." ~Confucius

this MUST be addressed soon. The only reason I have spent over 100 hours setting up a new GoCentral site is because it was recommended to me by GoDaddy after they noticed I had the separate shop/website. It is very disappointing to have a "shop" function with no ability for people to leave a review! I am certain that I am not the only product based business that is frustrated about this. I never would've done the switch if I had known this simple option would not be available. Considering leaving and going to Shopify. So upset.

Hi

I'm also looking to have this options as well but it seemd very hard to do if you find out how to do it please let me know thank you

debbie bradburn
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @rylee2010,

You can add reviews to your GoCentral store using Yotpo. Here's an article on how to do this. All the best!

Rachel

I have been deceived about the "many improvements" in the new website. There are so many defeciencies in this version I can not believe it. I can not believe that reviews can not be posted in an efficient way or that existing 5 star ratings moved over to the new system.....I am likely to fire GoDaddy.

This MUST be addressed soon. The only reason I have spent over 100 hours setting up a new GoCentral site is because it was recommended to me by GoDaddy after they noticed I had the separate shop/website. It is very disappointing to have a "shop" function with no ability for people to leave a review! I am certain that I am not the only product based business that is frustrated about this. I never would've done the switch if I had known this simple option would not be available. Considering leaving and going to Shopify. So upset.

I Have been a GoDaddy customer since 2000 and have come to believe the company is skirting on violating the R.I.C.O ACT and may have cross the line already in many instances of actual violation.

The R.I.C.O ACT was passed to catch people and companies that use bait and switch tactics to sell a bill of goods that did not meet the expectations the customer is lead to believe.

It seems the GoDaddy has gone downhill since Bob Parsons sold controlling interest in the company.