• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    divetrucker
    Novice

Property schedules for estate agency

I am building a simple website for our estate agency. I want to be able to copy the property schedules, that we hand out to customers, onto a page of the website (in pdf format or something else?). The customer should be able to download a copy as simply as possible. I have been trying to use one of the sections provided in the website builder but none seem to offer this. Any suggestions to help a complete novice?

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Property schedules for estate agency

Hi @divetrucker. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There are a few ways you could probably go about doing this, but the easiest would be to use a file download section. One way you could possibly do this would be to add a content section that has an image of the handout, then include a download section underneath it. If that won't work for you, then I'd suggest providing more details or examples of what you want the site to look like. Others might be able to suggest ways to make that happen. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.