• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Teejeaux
    Novice

Review or Feedback Section?

Does anyone have any ideas about how to create a Reviews or Feedback section?  I would really like for people to be able to post reviews and feedback about my services on my site.  I'm a massage therapist, and reviews and word of mouth is how I get most of my business. I would love for people to be able to post their thoughts about my service.  So far, the only way I can figure to do it is to create and link to a Wordpress Blog.  And that's a hack at best.  Thoughts? Suggestions??

3 REPLIES
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Review or Feedback Section?

Hi @Teejeaux

Thank you for your post. One idea is to allow visitors to submit reviews to through a contact form/ They would be revived via email, after wards you could copy and paste those to  a "reviews" page on your website.

Another way to go about this is to connect your website to a Facebook business page and allow the reviews to populate through there

Connect my site to a Facebook business page

https://www.godaddy.com/help/connect-my-site-to-a-facebook-business-page-24718?

Eventually I believe there will be customer HTML capabilities in the builder which should allow for more options to complete what you are wanting to do. 

Hope these ideas help!

-TechFly

Teejeaux
    Novice

Thanks for the ideas.  What I've done for now is to create a WordPress blog and allow all people to post to the blog page without requiring approvals.  Having to do all the work from contact for really takes away from what I want the site to be about.  I also already have a Facebook group. Thanks for the link. I might see if I can link my site to that as well.  But it would really be nice to have a section for reviews and comments.  

Employee
    Employee

Hi @Teejeaux

Thanks for the update. If anything in the future becomes available that will allow this option to be directly applied to GoCentral I will be sure to update this post.

Best Wishes!

-TechFly