• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Shipping Options

is it possible to set free shipping to the UK, and add a shipping cost for the rest of the world

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Shipping Options

@BLURAYSTEVE

What platform are you on?   What you describe is pretty standard and customary but the process is different between platforms/software.

Judith
    "Worry is a misuse of imagination." ~Unknown

I am also wondering about the shipping.  I have just started the free trial and when I look at my home page it says free shipping on all orders?  I don't offer free shipping at this time, so isn't this false advertising?  I can't seem to remove it from my page.  However when a person goes to checkout it does show free shipping with the same cost I have as my flat rate USPS First Class cost.  When a person pays to continue with GoDaddy can they change it then, so it doesn't say free shipping at the top of the page?  If not, I'll probably have to look elsewhere to see what else is out there and where I have the option of my shipping rates.  Thanks in advance.

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

@mstav2u

If on GoCentral you should be able to remove that text on the home page.  Pages > Home then choose the area with the text and modify or remove.

As far as shipping, what do you have designated on each products page?   You can remove the Free Shipping option entirely by navigating to Manage Store > Shipping.  The click the "remove" link.

You can then setup your preferred shipping methods and costs.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Worry is a misuse of imagination." ~Unknown