• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Unable to add different text overlay for each image

The theme I selected has 3 sliding/changing images. When I try to overlay a text box on each image, the same thing comes on each image. How do I get different text on each of those different images?

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Unable to add different text overlay for each image

Hi @Nupur. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Without knowing how you're building your website, it is difficult to guess at what steps you'll need to take. If you can, I'd suggest providing the domain for your website as well as some screenshots of what you're trying to change. That may help others provide a suggestion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I would like to add a text overlay on my images that says (c)my name. How and where do I do this? Must I do it individually or can I highlight and do it in my uploaded images? Can I adjust the font style and size? Can it be centered and adjusted to a percentage lighter?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @watercolors. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! If you're using Website Builder, there isn't a way to add overlays (or watermarks) to your images. This is something you'd want to add to the image anyway if your intention is to mark each image to show that is not to be used without your permission. If there was a software overlay, the image could still be downloaded without the watermark on it. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.