• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Use at your own risk! Don't trust your online store to these guys. Worst customer service ever

Has broken ssl and the tech support told me to contact google. What a bunch of crap! I  vow to find a valid replacement for godaddy services and then will return to plaster this forum with the information.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Use at your own risk! Don't trust your online store to these guys. Worst customer service ever

I totally agree. I have used godaddy for 5 years with all my customers. They used to have the BEST customer service. I even learned a lot just by talking to support. Now they are rude and talk to you like youre stupid and just try and make you pay for services. I am removing myself from godaddy and suggesting all my clients to do the same. Bluehost is a good service in my opinion.

Re: Use at your own risk! Don't trust your online store to these guys. Worst customer service ever

I will try bluehost and see if their customer service treats you with respect. nothing is worse than dealing with rude customer service that talks down to you when you need help. Thanks for the tip I will pass it on.