• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Website Builder Won't Load in Chrome

In Chrome, after signing in, I go to Website Builder - Manage - Edit Site and then on the Edit Site page, it just says "Loading" and spins and spins. Nothing loads. I'm using the most updated version of Chrome. Godaddy's CS rep told me it "loads fine in Chrome on [his] end" and that it "must be a problem with my computer".

Has anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions? I've tried everything I can think of to get this page to load. Telling me that it "works fine on his end" and to "try restarting my computer" were not in the least bit helpful suggestions from CS. Thoughts? TIA.

6 REPLIES 6
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Website Builder Won't Load in Chrome

@scotrk,

Thoughts about Chrome?

It was launched before it was ready........................

Choose another browser until they iron out the kinks.

Yes I'm having the same problem. Chrome is only the most popular browser around. You would think GoDaddy would make sure it's compatible with Chrome. 

I have the same issue with Chrome.  However, I also have that same issue with Safari on my iPhone.  Funny thing is, it worked on both of them two days ago.  This issue started last night.  And no, I have not updated either of the applications in the last two days.....

New

I have the same issue.  The website editor will not load in Chrome, but loads in Internet Explorer in seconds.  It is not your computer.

I am also having the same problem with website builder . If they donot solve the problem i may have to go to another hosting service.

Helper I

I had the same problem with a different web builder. If the browser has the latest version would work. Did you use on ipad or other tablets would work with the chrome?

Alex Lits