• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website Not Loading on Mobile Network 12/29/2018

I created my website with GoCentral. The issue is connecting with a mobile device. When connecting using WiFi it loads pretty quickly and I have no issues on a desktop. The problems occurs when I'm on mobile network, Cricket. I had folks test it out in a few locations in the US on different mobile networks and  the site times out. All other sites load on my mobile network   This is not an issue with my network.

I reviewed a similar thread but the answer that was provided doesn't seem to fit here as my DNS is at GoDaddy. I need to get this fixed.

If GoCentral is Godaddy's "big deal" you better be able to make your "mobile friendly" websites work on mobile networks, 

I tried chat but I don't have 40 minutes to wait and likely not get an answer. 

Domain is solutionsshutters.com

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Website Not Loading on Mobile Network 12/29/2018

Hi @NewDog2017. Thanks for posting. That sounds like a frustrating issue for sure. Based on what you've said, this only occurs when the site loads via mobile. Since it's not happening on a desktop, the issue is likely due to connection routing in some way and not the website itself. That could be an issue with the way your provider connects to the nameservers for your domain, or with the way the request is handled after that connection occurs.

While it may seem unlikely, it is still possible for a connection to one site to work fine while not working for another. This is because connections are routed through multiple (sometimes dozens) of different servers. The fact that it is also happening with others does make it seem like it could be on the DNS end. However, I tested the site just now on my mobile network (T-Mobile) and while the site took a few seconds to load, it didn't time out.

To troubleshoot this, I would suggest trying to find what the commonalities are for those that are experiencing the problem. With that information, it might easier to identify the root cause of the problem. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

I'm with Cricket also. It does the same thing with my website. It's just Cricket network that does it.. every other network in the surrounding area will pick up GoDaddy websites. I have another friend who has a GoDaddy website and Cricket will not pull it up either.
    New

I also called cricket and they said they don't pull up three party websites. Whatever that means
    New

Hi there,

what was your fix?

I'm experiencing exactly the same issue and support wasn't able to help ...

Any ideas are more than welcome!

It seems to be working now. I checked from my laptop and S10+. How did you get it to work? I'm having the same issue with my site on both mobile and pc. A customer sent me a message on Instagram this morning that the site wasn't loading. That's not good.